S.S. Punched grid Resistance Boxes are designed to meet requirements of A.C & D.C. application for E.O.T. Cranes, Winches, Rubber Mills, Flour Mills, Coal Mines, Cement Mills, Power Plants, Conveyors, Coke Oven, Blowers etc. for Speed control and developing Starting Torque. S.S. Punched grid Resistance Boxes consist of Grids Punched from Nickel Chromium Steel Alloy Sheet. These grids are shock and vibration proof. These resistors are specially suited for Steel mill duty. Coal mines etc.
These resistors are available in a wide range of Current ratings from 7 Amps to 800 Amps continuous. The series connection between adjacent grids is by means of copper jumpers. The resistors, after overloads of moderate duration become red hot but no damage is caused and retains their shape after overload disappears. Supplier of Resistance Box and manufacturer of Resistance Box. Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer of Resistance Box in India. Pethe Industrial is the leading supplier of Resistance Box in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, and all over India.
Salient features :
- Body material is made of Aluminium / CI casting.
- Enclosure is of IP-44 / IP-55 degree of protection.
- Mounting position is Vertical.
- Cable entry is of ¾” conduit.
- Rated voltage is 500 V.
- Thermal test current is 10 Amps.
- No. of contacts is 2 / 3 / 4
- Mode of operation is 2 way self resetting.
- Contact material is of silver cadmium.
- Any other specification can be manufactured upon request.
- All Material Handling and Lifting Equipments
- Hoisting : electric wire rope Hoists and Crabs
- Cross travel and Long travel : EOT / Gantry / Goliath / Derrick Cranes
- Winches and Conveyors
- Rolling mills
- Sugar, Mining, Cement, Textile industries to name a few.
- Brake motors.
Resistance boxes supplier and manufacturer :
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Resistance boxes in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.