These brakes work on 24 / 42 / 190 VDC. Very compact in design. Foundation is not necessary as they are mounted directly on the non-driving end shaft of the motor. It consists of liner plates (friction disc) with square hole at the centre. One corresponding piece of square hub is supplied with the brake. This hub is keyed to the motor shaft and liner plate is free on the hub. Normally, liner plate is gripped between two discs with the help of spring pressure.
When current is supplied to the brake, one disc is attracted by electromagnet against spring pressure and the liner plate is released. Thus the brake is OFF. Once the brake is set it does not require adjustment or maintenance. When the liner plate wears with the use, then only air gap is required to be maintained periodically. Arrangement to release the brake manually is also provided. We provide a rectifier-transformer for converting AC voltage to DC voltage. These brakes should not be used for inching operation since they are slightly sluggish.
- Brake diameter 105mm to 350mm
- Torque Capacity : 0.25 Kgm to 25 Kgm
- All Material Handling and Lifting Equipments
- Hoisting : electric wire rope Hoists and Crabs
- Cross travel and Long travel : EOT / Gantry / Goliath / Derrick Cranes
- Winches and Conveyors
- Lifts and Elevators
- Machine Tools
- Wire drawing machines
- Rubber mixing mills
- Rolling mills
- Sugar, Mining, Cement, Textile industries to name a few.
- Brake Motors
Salient Features :
- Our SLDC Series DC disc brakes is widely used in Steel Plants.
- This is a spring loaded normally ON Failsafe Brake.
- Consists of Electromagnetic coils, Torque springs and Friction Liner, driving square / geared hub
- Works on 24 / 190 V D supply.
- Function is to bring to stop, moving / rotating machinery like motor / gearbox.
- Holds / stops the load in desired place. Instant stop.
- Robust design.
- Consumes low power
- Highly recommended for inching operations.
Electromagnetic Disc Brake DC supplier and manufacturer
Pethe Industrial Marketing Company Pvt. Ltd. is the leading manufacturer and supplier of Electromagnetic disc brakes dc in Mumbai, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Delhi, Pune, Bangalore, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Baroda, Hyderabad, Latur, Nagpur, Udaipur, Telangana, Vijaywada, Surat, Rajkot, Bhopal, Coimbatore, Raipur, Ranchi, Faridabad, Noida, Ghaziabad and all over India.